Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Could Never Go Three Weeks...

Tuesday, November 29, 1949

20 Cooper St.
Southampton, NY

Dear June:

Oil painting of a view at sea by Art Price.
I stayed home tonight, didn’t budge out of the house, and got a little artwork done.  I don’t know how it is there in the city but we’re having awful weather, rain yesterday and today.  I hope it clears up before the weekend.  I don’t know what I’ll do tomorrow, maybe paint a little.  It’s too cold and wet out to wash or wax my car.

Have you heard anything from your old pal Jane?  She must be in with Mary and Helen by now?

Right now my mother’s sitting here playing solitaire.  I think I’ll hit the rack now – get lots of sleep this week to be ready for the weekend.

Don’t make any dates for Saturday night.  I’ll be there if possible!  I could never go three whole weeks without seeing you.  Good night for now,

Lots of love,

Art

(Tomorrow – more drapery problems.)

© 2010 Lee Price

No comments:

Post a Comment